Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hancock Customer Card

! Day

My Friends! so that in MilVainas! are as always many things to have fun and hang out, I have brought you a page where you can enjoy preferably an animated series for adults, though mostly seen by children and young people around the world!
It's 'Family Guy' or Family Guy (in English).
Keep reading and should know them!


Sure some lovers and fans of the simpsons
by its similarity (and frequent comparisons) will already have heard of Family Guy and even laughed at some of its chapters. The truth is that whether you know it or not, here are a link to 'MiPadreDeFamilia' where you will find hundreds of episodes and audio is English with subtitles in English or Latin English audio. I know you will enjoy them!
Peter Griffin (2nd from left to right)
hanging out with her best friends!

If you want to know the creator, the story, characters and everything about Family Guy Here comes .

If you want to enjoy hundreds of episodes classified by seasons and absolutely FREE!

I personally love this series, I dare say that more than The Simpsons but it is very good!
Each has its charms.

new reviews coming soon on other series and of course with online sites to see.

... well what do you think?
I hope you like it and tell me what they thought!

0 comments:

Post a Comment