Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Many Engines Does The Buccatti



oligophrenic Tempestt Henderson is a 19-year-old is addicted to soap. Come about five bars per week, plus other products such as detergent. Is under medical treatment because he wants to be "clean."


Her sentences make me think their IQ, as though a student Nursing and know the risks that this means he says things like:
  • "I remember the first time I put my fingers in detergent. I put the powder on my tongue and it tasted sweet and salty at once .. . It felt really good. I was hooked instantly, "
  • " In the shower I like dipping a bar of green soap bubbles and lick. As the soap is dissolved, take a little and I put in the mouth. It feels angelic "
  • " I fondly recall the brand of detergent that my mom uses. I remember the smell when she hugged me and when I got between the sheets. Before, the only smell helped me calm down, now I need to eat "
  • " It's an addiction and I can not stop. Doctors have recommended that I remove all the soap is on my house but I could not. "
Tempestt claims that one of the main reasons for this problem occurred was to have finished with her boyfriend:" That's me generated so much stress, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment