Saturday, February 19, 2011

Leather Couch Ripped Seam

Eurovision, I removed the

admit that since I have reason, in my home has always been a great tradition of Eurovision. My life is not it, but I always liked to sit to swallow Eurovision gala and see how Spain lost forever (unless in the Eurovision of the kids, who won once and in another edition stayed in second place i think).

Why do we lose? One year we took the individual known as ChikiLikuatre, the last to Soraya ( which certainly had a bit of the song and also VI MÉRIDA Sitara on 5 MARCH 2011 it is part of the lineup of FESTIVAL CARNIVAL ELEGANCE, to be held at the IFEMA: + INFO HERE) and now this (with respect) clown who sings (in my opinion) a crappy song to represent Spain ...
Honestly, I prefer that we return to take the Chiki-Chiki, so at least the grace to do if they laugh with us, not us.

Anyway, here is Lucía Pérez with bailao I removed it. Potéis not much.


Long live Eurovision

0 comments:

Post a Comment