Thursday, December 30, 2010

Black Bugs In My Stool

MilVainas! Day

Mis Amigoss!
Para hoy les he traído una página online para que escuchen toda la música que quieran sin instalar programas o arriesgarse a recibir virus!
Y además muchas recomendaciones muy interesantes! 
Sigan leyendo y conózcanlas!


Dilandau is a secure site where you can share, listen and download all your favorite music in mp3 format, but abused a bit with the issue of advertising. It is available in 4 languages: English, English, French and Italian. In addition to a search engine that gives very effective results and quick turn, the project is well thought out, well the search is accompanied by a list of items most listened to and videos of youtube Related files with the singer or group.
The operation of the site is pretty simple:




  1. Search: Enter title the name of the song, the group or artist who want to find.
  2. List: A list of all files related to your search.
  3. Select: We choose the desired file and can be heard or download.


  • Play: Selecting this option will open a new window with a player online, which will hear the selected file.
  • Download: You can also download the file. To do this we will right click on''Download''button and then click save link as''''and that's it.
  • Share: Finally found the song we can share with friends via email, Facebook or Twitter.



should be noted that some files can only be streamed online with Mozilla Firefox. However, you can download (without having to listen to) with any other browser as described in Section 2.

Google Chrome
  • If you can download Mozilla free here.
  • In my case I use and recommend Google Chrome also (for me the browser faster). Here you can download free .

may be that you have a very good antivirus or else your computer is completely infected (as my old desktop pc) and do not mind a Trojan attack, worms, etc. If this is your case I recommend two of the most popular programs for downloading all kinds of files.
Ares!


  • Ares. Here you can download free .
  • LimeWire. Here you can download free .

Similarly you may wish to previous programs but worry about the dangers of the files. If this is your case I suggest the following antivirus to counter possible problems.

NOD-32


  • NOD-32. Download it for free (trial version) here.
  • Kaspersky. Download it for free (trial version) here.
  • Norton. Download it for free (trial version) here.



Finally I have to say I've used a lot all these recommendations and each has its advantages and disadvantages, is a matter of taste! touch each Get to know and draw your own conclusions. As Dilandau which is the main recommendation today, I can only invite you to give it a try as I am giving you (and I can not download Ares in this pc) and it was quite useful!
really recommend them!


... well what do you think?

Find also Other Applications and Programs


If you have any questions do not hesitate to let me know! Soon I'll help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment