By: PEDRO GERMAN Source: Today
Aglipo Projects I and II are 120 000 jobs, at 80 thousand and 40 thousand, respectively. Aglipo I understand the Yuna and the area under paddy and El Pozo
Over 80 000 jobs rice Aglipo I project are to be lost because outages do not allow irrigation, which in the opinion of Senator Maria Trinidad Sanchez, Victoria Yeb Aristides, would be catastrophic for the agricultural sector.
said the problem affects about 2.350 cereal growers.
The legislator urged the vice president of the Corporation of State Electrical Companies to reschedule outages in that area to avoid serious prejudice to the lack of irrigation for rice.
The legislator urged the vice president of the Corporation of State Electrical Companies to reschedule outages in that area to avoid serious prejudice to the lack of irrigation for rice.
Over 80 000 jobs rice project Aglipo I are on the verge of being lost because the blackouts do not allow for irrigation, which in the opinion of Senator Maria Trinidad Sanchez, Aristides Victoria Yeb, would be catastrophic for the agricultural sector.
Noting that the problem affects about 2.350 of grain growers, legislators urged the vice president of the Dominican Corporation of State Electrical Companies (CDEEE), Celso Marranzini, to reinstate the power outages in that area to avoid serious prejudice lack of irrigation for rice.
affected zone. Aglipo I
The project includes the Yuna and the area under paddy and El Pozo Factor in the province of Maria Trinidad Sanchez, passing through a critical drought, said Victoria Yeb.
Aglipo Projects I and II comprising 120 000 jobs at a rate of 80 000 and 40 000 respectively.
The 40 thousand Aglipo II are irrigated by gravity, but for the 80 000 remaining, Aglipo I, water is carried by pumping, which requires electricity. Desperate
.
Victoria Yeb Senator said that blackouts are desperate to more than 2,350 rice farmers in the area.
explained that the National Institute of Water Resources (INDRHI), which has a plant of 1.500 kilos in Sandy, Duarte province, will supply the water pumped during the day but at night the land is not irrigated.
said the situation is resolved if the blackouts CDEEE rescheduled so that the electric fluid is not suspended overnight.
said that the harvest is less than a month to the collection, but would be lost if it is not enough water supply because it is in a critical period. Reprogramming
. Victoria Yeb
said that if the rescheduled CDEEE suspensions electricity, could save the rice crop of the area, and that irrigation pumping might be night and day, as demand for the cereal harvest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment