Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Remove Mole From House

Wizard of Oz and "Versions" Stock Illustrations

Visiting the network you can bring pleasant surprises and major disappointments. Today was a day of disappointment, and great for me. I
public that the group Wizard of Oz, one of my favorites and English heavy metal group best known (in Spain and in many other countries) is dedicated to plagiarize, copy or simply inspired by music other groups and artists.
evil that I see once in a while a band choose a song or versioning existing topic. But this group is already passed, in my humble opinion.
But these are just words, yes, they are ... But that is my good friend the internet and YouTube to demonstrate the practice that performs Wizard of Oz (and I make it clear that one of my favorite bands, yet ... but I have certainly no longer one of the best metal bands, but as one of the best versions and plagiarism, which also can be considered art).

Come by parties and by albums:

Wizard of Oz (1994)

• Gimme Some Lovin


•

Gerdundula

Chamberí

Jesus (1996)

• Irish jig


• Czardas



La Leyenda de la Mancha (1998)

• Holy Grail

In the central part the violin plays the most famous Hungarian Dance No. 5 by J. Brahms, (not even change the pitch).

• Windmills


• Goodbye Temple



Finisterra (2000)

• Maite Zaitut

This is a traditional theme, very well chosen because when put into the scripts that actually is a traditional song that is not theirs.

• Sleep ...

Another traditional (and go two straight), what version masterfully Simon & Garfunkel, Scarborough Fai.


• Time Marches


•

Astaroth


• Fiesta Pagana

Yes, the famous Fiesta Pagana is plagiarized from an ancient medieval dance.

• Fire Dance

Plagiarism of an ancient Medieval Dance who performed a group called Malades in their self-titled album, released in 1995.


Gaia I (2003)

• Overture MDXX

The central part of Overture MDXX is equal to the top of Ice Queen Within Temptation, with the same chorus, in the same tone , where you can draw on both the choir by Gaia.



Voice asleep Gaia II (2005)

• Volaverunt Op.666 & Incubi and Socubos

of these issues can not say much, except that they are very similar, and both influence the music of Danny Elfman, that moviegoers will be remembered for the soundtrack of Edward Scissorhands

• In God's name


• Tomorrow begins today



The easiest way to create albums, making a thousand versions , copying songs if necessary (and to top up the names of the tracks) and write letters with topicazos of heavy metal (as critics of the Church, but its members do not share those ideas, even the creator of the letters .)

all looks like as long as selling records, Wizard of Oz and get it, go to if successful. For many, the best heavy metal band from Spain. I hope this has served to open the mind to more than one. And again I say, I'ma fan of Mage, I went and I will continue, but knowing that not all songs are yours.


Source: exorcucho.wordpress.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment